There are two ways to register for CMTC, online and using the print registration form.
Follow these easy steps to use the print registration form.
- Download and print the registration form.
- The registration form may be mailed, emailed, or faxed to:
|46 Donovan Street, Suite 3|
|Concord, NH 03301|
The following information has answered many of the questions asked in the past.
If you have any questions after reading the following notes, please call the NHSAA office at 603-225-3230.
CMTC 2016 Registration Fees
|General Registration||NHSTE Premium Member Registration||NHSLMA Premium Member Registration|
|Tuesday only||$165||Tuesday only||$160||Tuesday only||$160|
|Wednesday only||$165||Wednesday only||$160||Wednesday only||$160|
|Thursday only||$165||Thursday only||$160||Thursday only||$160|
GENERAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NOTES
- Confirmation: ALL online registrations will be confirmed by email within 24 hours of registering. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call the NHSAA office at 603-225-3230. Registrations submitted using mail or fax will receive an email confirmation once the office staff has entered your registration into the database. If you are registering through your school district, you are encouraged to check with your district to confirm the processing of your registration. Please note that once your registration is received and confirmed, you are responsible for payment in the event your district does not approve your paperwork. If you have any questions regarding the status of your registration, please feel free to call the NHSAA office.
- Onsite Registration: It is possible that we will not be able to process onsite registrations at the door. Pre-registration is your best option to avoid sold out sessions and problems with late arrival.
- Copy Your Registration Form: You are encouraged to make a copy of your registration form before mailing it to NHSAA or submitting it to your school district for processing.
- What is Included: General Registration includes breakfast, lunch, an afternoon break, all concurrent & BYOD sessions, and entrance to the Expo hall. Garage parking during the day is also included (validate your ticket at the parking sponsor booth or registration desk).
- Payment Options: Fees must be paid to NHSAA BEFORE THE CONFERENCE unless your school district submits a purchase order. Registrations with accompanying purchase orders may be faxed to the NHSAA office at 603-225-3225. Conference Registration Forms must be completed and attached for each person listed on any purchase order. Checks and purchase orders must be made payable and sent to: NHSAA, 46 Donovan Street, Suite 3, Concord, NH 03301.
- Hotel Accommodations: Registration and meal costs are exclusive of overnight room charges and parking charges . To reserve a room at the Radisson you may:
- go online to www.radisson.com/cmtc16 (STD1 will reserve a Double room, SNB1 will reserve a King room)
- call the Radisson at 603-625-1000 (be sure to tell them you are with the conference)
- complete the Hotel Registration Form and return it directly to the hotel by mail or fax.
- Make your room reservations before Friday, November 11 to ensure you receive the reduced conference rate.
- NHSTE Membership: If you wish to become a NHSTE Premium Member in order to receive the NHSTE discounted conference rate, visit this link for membership information. Checks or purchase orders should be sent SEPARATE from your conference registration and payable to: NHSTE, 46 Donovan Street, Suite 3, Concord, NH 03301.
- We are able to offer a sit-down or box lunch – both with a vegetarian option – on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. You must indicate your lunch preference when registering for each day you plan to attend the conference. If you do not make a selection, the sit-down luncheon will be assumed. Your lunch selection cannot be changed at the conference.
- Attendees opting for the box lunch are not permitted to eat in the sit-down luncheon area in the Expo Center. It is intended that the box lunch will be taken to conference concurrent session areas or general meeting areas.
- If personal situations present special dietary restrictions, please include them with your registration and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
MONDAY PRE-CONFERENCE & Evening BYOD WORKSHOP REGISTRATION NOTES
- Monday Pre-Conference and all BYOD workshops are filled on a "first-come, first-served" basis.
- Monday Pre-Conference workshops REQUIRE pre-registration and a registration fee. The registration fee for Master It & Take It (MITI) workshops includes both the workshop registration and the device offered. MITI registration deadline is November 4.
- Tuesday and Wednesday evening BYOD workshops REQUIRE pre-registration AND Conference Registration for at least one day of the conference (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday). There is NO additional fee for BYOD workshops.
- If you would like to sign up for a Pre-Conference or BYOD workshop and your district is processing your registration form, it is recommended that you send in a copy of your registration form on your own (ahead of district processing) to ensure a space.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION:
Cancellations: All cancellations MUST BE IN WRITING and received prior to November 4.
ALL registration fees (either general or pre-conference workshops) are non-refundable and subject to regular billing after November 4.