New for CMTC 2016
- SCREENAGERS ~ Monday evening from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. ~ invite parents from your district to attend the FREE Parent and Teens showing of SCREENAGERS, the award winning documentary exploring the impact of “screen time” on the brain, peer to peer interactions, and family dynamics.
RSVP at http://tinyurl.com/CMTC16-RSVP
- NH School Library Media Association (NHSLMA) ~ an official partner for CMTC 2016. Check out all the great sessions presented by library media specialist and classroom teacher teams.
- Collaboratory MakerSpace ~ located in the Expo Center and brought to you NHSLMA is back again. Join the fun with both Collaboratory activities and Demonstrations throughout the day. Check out the schedule here. (hot link) [http://www.nhcmtc.org/cms/program/special-events]
- Keep your eye on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about the Social Media Exhibitor Engagement Activities ~ another opportunity to win great prizes!
- New Exhibitors ~ on Thursday be sure to visit the new library media exhibitors and non-profit organizations. Many of the non-profit organizations offer both onsite and online resources for expanding your classroom walls with authentic learning experiences!
- EdTech Timeline and the EdTech Museum ~ both part of our 30th Anniversary Celebration. The EdTech Timeline, created by 5 student teams (elementary through high school), is located in hallway just past the Main Registration Desk toward the Parking Garage elevators ~ come add your memories to the time line! The EdTech Museum can be found in the Bloggers’ Café area in the Expo Center.
- Thursday Bookstore ~ provided by Gibson’s Bookstore in Concord, will have books for sale by our keynotes and titles selected by the CMTC Steering Committee. Here is a chance to do some Christmas shopping while attending CMTC.
- Book Signings ~ on both Tuesday and Thursday following the keynote, both George and Paul will be available for book signings. George Couros will be in the Salon Lobby to sign copies of his latest book, The Innovator’s Mindset: Empower Learning, Unleash Talent, and Lead a Culture of Creativity. Paul Reynolds will be signing his book, Going Place in the Webster Room.
- General registration is located in the Exhibit Concourse. Check in, get your name badge, and head right into the Expo Center for breakfast and time with the exhibitors.
- ALL BYOD workshops on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday (day and evening) are included in your conference registration fee – first come, first served!
- “The IT Doctor Is In” ~ having issues with your technology? Stop in at the IT Help Desk in the Salon Lobby and let our student IT Support Staff assist!
- Tuesday & Wednesday ~ afternoon break with our exhibitors in the Expo Center from 2:30 to 3:15 p.m. ~ join us for cake and ice cream as we celebrate 30 years of Reaching for the Stars!
- At-A-Glance schedule pages and concurrent session descriptions are ONLY available the CMTC website, Sched.org Online Planner, or Sched.og Mobile App. Visit www.nhcmtc.org regularly throughout the fall for the latest information.
- Garage parking during the day is included in your conference registration. Remember to bring in your parking ticket and have it validated at the Main Registration Desk.
- Thursday ONLY ~ Teacher Showcase in the Expo Center from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday ONLY ~ Student STEAM Showcase in the Expo Center this year from 1:30 to 3:00 p.m.
- You can earn college credits through Plymouth State University by attending CMTC.
- LIKE CMTC on Facebook and use #nhcmtc on Twitter to send/receive conference updates.