All presenters are responsible for the following:
- copies of any participant handouts including, but not limited to:
- a one-page overview including information about the technology resources needed to replicate the project that might include website links for participants to acquire more detailed information about the presentation
- if applicable, sample(s) of student generated project work
- Presenters are STRONGLY encouraged to post their handouts/student samples in the Conference Extensions section of the CMTC website to save on duplication costs and natural resources.
- computing device(s)/peripheral(s)/application(s) required for the presentation
All presenters will be provided with the following:
- Wired Internet and projection capability in ALL presentation rooms. Additional AV equipment, including but not limited to TV/DVD and speakers, may be available if requested at time of proposal.
- Student STEAM Showcase and Teacher Showcase Presenters: Wireless Internet access will be available but projection devices are NOT offered. The Showcase coordinator will help with projection strategies.