Exhibit Booths in the Expo Center include a 6' long, skirted exhibit table, two chairs, one 110 v. outlet, wireless Internet access, carpet included and pipe and draping appropriate for the location.
- Exhibits will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 7:30 to 3:00 on Thursday. Ample time is scheduled for visiting exhibitors. The morning continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon receptions/health breaks are located in the exhibitor area to increase your visibility and traffic throughout the day.
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges and lunches (box or sit-down) are provided per booth per day.
- Double, triple, and quad exhibit spaces are now available that can be configured to meet your unique set-up needs
- Exhibit spaces will be assigned on a first received AND paid basis. CMTC reserves the right to move any booth for logistical purposes.
- If you have a "Free Standing Exhibit Booth" it must fit within the dimensions noted on the Registration Form.
Please contact the Radisson directly at (603) 625-1000 by Monday, November 14th if you require any special adaptations (i.e. , telephone, extra electrical) and to define your space layout.
This is your responsibility and IS NOT INCLUDED in the registration
Please direct all reservation questions to Jennifer Mensah, (603) 225-3230, Fax: (603) 225-3225