Revised for CMTC 2019, presenters please review carefully!
- Concurrent Session presenters and ONE co-presenter receive free conference registration and lunch the day of their presentation(s).*
- Lead Playground presenter, Lead Teacher Showcase presenter, and ONE Student STEAM Showcase advisor receive free conference registration and lunch the day of their presentation. Co-presenters or additional advisors receive a 50% discount on conference registration.
- Tuesday evening BYOD Workshop presenters and ONE co-presenter receive free conference registration and lunch for one conference day of their choice.*
- 3-hour Monday Evening PreConference Workshop presenters have the option of a $100.00 honorarium OR 1 free conference registration and lunch for the day of their choice*^
- 6-hour Monday Daytime PreConference presenters have the option of a $200.00 honorarium OR 2 free conference registrations and lunches.*^
- Master It & Take It (MITI) presenter benefits vary based upon the length of the workshop and number of participants, but include an honorarium and/or free conference registration*^
^ The PreConference honorarium is only available for one (1) presenter and is given in lieu of any free days.
All presenters are responsible for the following:
- Presenters are responsible for providing copies of any necessary participant handouts.
- Presenters are strongly encouraged to post their handouts/student samples in the Conference Extensions section of the CMTC website to save on duplication costs and natural resources.
- Presenters must provide their own computing device(s)/ peripheral(s)/application(s) required for the presentation.
- Presenters will be provided with Wired Internet and projection capability in ALL presentation rooms. Additional AV equipment, for example, monitor/DVD, document camera, or speakers, may be available if requested in advance.
- Showcase (teacher and student) and Playground Presenters are provided Wireless Internet access. Projection devices are NOT available for Showcase/ Playground presenters, the Showcase and Playground coordinators will help with projection strategies if necessary.
Notification of acceptance will be emailed by mid-July 2019.