CMTC21 Duty Of Care & COVID-19 Readiness
Keeping You Safe & Healthy at the 2021 Christa McAuliffe Transforming, Teaching, & Technology Conference (CMTC21)
The CMTC21 Steering Committee has endorsed the following Duty of Care for CMTC21 which will help keep all of us safe when attending the event in-person at the DoubleTree Hotel in Manchester, NH.
As of September 24, 2021*
The CMTC21 Steering Committee is excited to return to 2-day in-person event this fall along with the 4-day virtual experience . Our concern for the health and safety of those attending in-person is our top priority, and we want to make your experience at the event positive, and as professionally successful as in pre-COVID days. To that end, we are implementing the following guidelines that we hope will make you and your colleagues comfortable and safe.
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated or have a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours (3 days) prior to participating in the conference. Attendees may be required to show this information upon physical check in at the conference. Organizers will notify registrants as soon as possible if such measures are adjusted or amended.
- You will be required to sign a waiver clarifying your vaccination or testing status when picking up your name badge and registration materials.
- Masks are required in all indoor meeting and event spaces.
- Social distancing will be adhered to, when possible, in meeting spaces and in meal spaces.
- Masks will be available upon check-in at the registration desk and hand sanitizer will be located throughout the venue.
- The hotel staff at the registration desk will have a list of locations in the Manchester area where attendees can get COVID tests, if necessary.
*These guidelines are subject to change if new guidance is issued on, before, or during the conference by the State of New Hampshire, the city of Manchester, NH, or the CDC.