- Onsite 2-hour or 3-hour Monday PreConference Workshop presenters have the option of a $100.00 honorarium OR 1 free conference registration including lunch for the day of their choice.*^
- Onsite 6-hour Monday Daytime PreConference presenters have the option of a $200.00 honorarium OR 2 free conference registrations including lunches.*^
- Onsite Concurrent Session and BYOD Workshop presenters and ONE co-presenter receive free onsite conference registration including lunch the day of their presentation(s).*
- Onsite Collaboratory MakerSpace presenters receive free onsite conference registration including lunch the day of their presentation(s).
- Virtual concurrent Session and BYOD Workshop presenters and ONE co-presenter receive free virtual conference registration (virtual conference registration includes all virtual events Monday through Thursday ONLY).*
* The conference is able to provide these registration benefits for a maximum of two (2) presenters for each session. Additional presenters must register and pay for the conference.
^ The PreConference honorarium is only available for one (1) presenter and is given in lieu of any free days.
- Virtual and onsite presenters are responsible for preparing and posting copies of any necessary participant handouts and/or resources using Conference Extensions section of the CMTC website to preserve natural resources.
- Virtual and onsite presenters must provide their own computing device(s)/ peripheral(s)/application(s) required for the presentation.
- Onsite presenters will be provided with wired Internet and projection capability in ALL presentation rooms. Additional AV equipment, for example, monitor/DVD, document camera, or speakers, may be available if requested in advance.
- Virtual presenters must have access to the conference provided Zoom account.
- Showcase presenters and Playground advisors must have access to the conference provided Zoom account.
Proposals must be submitted using the online system by Monday, June 6th.
You will receive an email confirming receipt of your proposal, as well as a confirmation email in mid-June if your session is chosen for inclusion in the conference offerings.