GENERAL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION NOTES
- Onsite Registration: It is possible that we will not be able to process onsite registrations at the door. Pre-registration is your best option to avoid sold out sessions and problems with late arrival.
- Copy Your Registration Form: You are encouraged to make a copy of your registration form before mailing it to NHSAA or submitting it to your school district for processing.
- What is Included: General Onsite Registration includes: breakfast, lunch, an afternoon break, all concurrent & BYOD sessions, access to all session recordings post-conference (both onsite AND virtual sessions) via Sched, and entrance to the Partner Pavilion. Garage parking at a rate of $6 during the day is also included (validate your ticket at the registration desk). General Virtual Registration includes: access to all virtual content in Remo and Zoom, and on-demand access to all session recordings (virtual content + onsite keynotes and spotlight sessions) post-event via Sched.
- Payment Options: Fees must be paid to NHSAA BEFORE THE CONFERENCE unless your school district submits a purchase order. Credit card payments are accepted here: https://nhschadminassoc.securepayments.cardpointe.com/pay Checks and purchase orders must be made payable and sent to: NHSAA, 46 Donovan Street, Suite 3, Concord, NH 03301.
- Hotel Accommodations: Registration and meal costs are exclusive of overnight room and parking charges. To reserve a room at the DoubleTree you may:
1. call the DoubleTree at 603-625-1000 (be sure to tell them you are with the conference)
2. complete the Hotel Registration Form online here: http://group.doubletree.com/NHS
Make your room reservations before Sunday October 31st to ensure you receive the reduced conference rate.
- NHSTE Membership: If you wish to become a NHSTE Premium Member in order to receive the NHSTE discounted conference rate. Checks or purchase orders should be sent SEPARATE from your conference registration and payable to: NHSTE, 46 Donovan Street, Suite 3, Concord, NH 03301.
- New for 2021, both keynotes will be presented during the keynote luncheon in the Four Rivers Ballroom from 11:20 to 1:00pm.
- We are able to offer a sit-down or box lunch – both with a vegetarian option – on Tuesday and Wednesday. You must indicate your lunch preference when registering for each day you plan to attend the conference. If you do not make a selection, the sit-down lunch will be assumed. You cannot change your lunch selection at the conference.
- Attendees opting for the box lunch will be permitted to eat in the Four Rivers Ballroom during the keynote luncheon at designated round tables if space permits*. In addition, the keynote presentation will be live streamed on the 10 monitors located in the Penstock lounge area for those with box lunches.
- If personal situations present special dietary restrictions, please include them with your registration and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING REGISTRATION:
All cancellations MUST BE IN WRITING and received prior to November 11th.
ALL registration fees are nonrefundable and subject to regular billing after November 11th.